Jackson Ranch Cemetery
Grant County, NM
Submitted by Ray Page
Jackson, Grant County, New Mexico Jackson was a small community on the stage route from Silver City to Mogollon. Located there was a store, stage stop, and post office. The post office was discontinued in 1914. The cemetery is located in Grant County, NM, 14.8 miles north of the Cliff, NM, post office on the east side of U.S. Highway 180. The location is also 2.0 miles south of the junction of U.S. Hwy 180 and NM Hwy 78. It is located on top of a hill approximately 100 yards east of the highway. The location can further be described as: 3306'25.4" N by 10847'18.8" N.
Name Birth Death Other
W. H. Johnson January 1813 March 1911  
John Henry Johnson March 19, 1899 May 9, 1959 New Mexico PVT 1852 Service Unit World War II
Maggie Phillips December 15, 1874 April 4, 1918 Born Uvalde, Texas
Callie Daniel December 1876 July 1921  
Ollie Frances Thompson January 27, 1901 March 7, 1973  
John W. Rushing 1840 1911  
J. B. Blevins September 27, 1866 January 7, 1919  
Seada Blevins December 15, 1867 August 11, 1954
Baby Blevins November 25, 1920 September 15, 1921 Son of MM and Don Blevins


Home page    

 

Copyright Pat Bennett, Volunteer