Grant County - Submit Queries
How to submit a query
Welcome to Grant County! Here are some things to keep in mind when submitting
There are two ways you can submit queries. You may choose one or both.
You may submit a query for posting here on Grant County's NMGenWeb page, and you may choose to post a
query on the
Genconnect Board for Grant County at Ancestry.com. Both are free of charge.
NOTE: Your query must have a connection with Grant County.
1. List the first name and surname of the people you are
Example: John SMITH.
2. Include a date, a date range, or an approximate date of some kind.
Example: born February 21, 1872, or b. abt. 1870-1875
moved to Roswell between 1868 and 1872
married abt. 1872
3. Be sure to include a location, county, or area in your query. If you don't
know the location, include possible or probable locations. We post queries by
county. If you do not know the county, submit your query to the
NMGenWeb State page for queries in unknown counties.
4. Add any details, such as spouse's name, children's or parent's names that
might help another researcher make the connection with your family.
5. Put your e-mail address in the message so people can contact you.
Send your query to Pat Bennett